Popular Posts

Thursday, July 29, 2010

"With a soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings"

--from"Why walk when you can fly" by Mary Chapin Carpenter

At the age of 53, an age at which I should really know better, I have thrown caution and comfort and financial security to the winds, and undertaken to spend the rest of my working life as a Unitarian minister. To make matters more challenging, I'm training at distance from where I live, out of necessity rather than choice.

I'm doing this blog for the benefit of others who may follow in the path to ministry, and for those in my home congregation--the Unitarian Church of South Australia, and it's satellite congregation, the lovely 19th century bushland chapel, Shady Grove, and for my family and any others with an interest in this adventure.

Click to follow this blog to follow the spills, thrills, and chills, the bright lights of inspiration and the dark nights of the soul.

1 comment: